Batumi sea port

Batumi sea port

The history of transit navigation via Batumi sea port dates back to old times. In 1878 Batumi sea port was announced Porto Franco (till 1885) meaning a free trading port. The decision was made with purpose of increasing Batumi sea port’s turnover of goods. Then there arose the necessity of constructing a new sea port. The present building of Batumi sea port was constructed in 1962 according to the project of architects Novakov and Kremliakov. There is a navigation center functioning at the sea port also. Architectural building of the sea port terminal represents real beauty of Batumi seaside area. Moreover, it is considered as one of the symbols of Old Batumi.


The Department publishes the information on the web site provided by the third party. Therefore, the given prices, rates and additional information must be verified with the information provider.

Gallery

Contact

Address

3 Gogebashvili street                        
 Google Map 

Copyright © 2013-2016 Gobatumi.com