St Barbara’s Church

St Barbara’s Church

The building of the church began in 1888 was completed in 1906. The church was decommissioned during the Soviet era and was used by military hospital. On 7 April, 1997, Annunciation day, the restored church was solemnly consecrated by the Bishop of Batumi and Skhalta Eparchy Dimitri together with other bishops of the Holy Synod of Georgia.


The Department publishes the information on the web site provided by the third party. Therefore, the given prices, rates and additional information must be verified with the information provider.

Gallery

Contact

Address

26 Rustaveli street                        
 Google Map 

Copyright © 2013-2016 Gobatumi.com