St. Nicholas Church

St. Nicholas Church

Greeks living in Batumi gave a gift to an Ottoman sultan for his jubilee thus earning his approval to build a church on one interesting condition – not to ring the bells. In 1865 building was started, and in 1878 bells was installed and are kept until the nowadays. In 2012 the building was rehabilitated and today it is one of the main churches in the city.


The Department publishes the information on the web site provided by the third party. Therefore, the given prices, rates and additional information must be verified with the information provider.

Gallery

Contact

Address

24 Parnavaz mepe street                        
 Google Map 

Copyright © 2013-2016 Gobatumi.com