Designed by Leo Volkovich in 1904, the Synagogue was opened the same year. In 1929 the Soviets mandated that the synagogue cease functioning, along with the other religious sites. The Jews returned their shrine only in 1998. The building was renovated the same year.
The Department publishes the information on the web site provided by the third party. Therefore, the given prices, rates and additional information must be verified with the information provider.