The Virgin Nativity Church

The Virgin Nativity Church

The Virgin Nativity Church was built in 1897 by the Zubalashvili brothers, in the Neo-Gothic style with three domes. During Soviet times it was used for various purposes including an archive and a high-voltage laboratory. Later the building was handed over to the Georgian Orthodox Church. In 1989 the Cathedral was consecrated by the Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia, His Holiness and Beatitude Ilia II. Today the Virgin Nativity Cathedral is the main cathedral of the Batumi and Lazeti Dioceses.


The Department publishes the information on the web site provided by the third party. Therefore, the given prices, rates and additional information must be verified with the information provider.

Contact

Address

25 Chavchavadze street                        
 Google Map 

Copyright © 2013-2016 Gobatumi.com