2. Personal information protection
The department of Tourism and Resorts of Ajara A.R. is a public organization and fully undertakes its obligations. The Department of Tourism takes responsibility for protection and confidentiality of your personal information.
The department of Tourism ensures that we have an appropriate human and technological security measures to protect your personal information; and we ensure that when we outsource any process the service provider has appropriate security measures.
However, we would like to remind you that Department of tourism does not take responsibility for the confidentiality of third party sites linked to Gobatumi.com. Therefore, please review the privacy policies of such linked sites before using them.
Department of tourism is non-profit, non-commercial organization; accordingly it will not sell or distribute your personal information to any third party.
3. Information Collection
We collect personal information about you in the following ways:
This Method allows us to identify the location of users, the specific computer or web browser you use.
The department of Tourism distributes information bulletins via e-mails to its users once or twice per month. In case you would like to subscribe to newsletters, you should register with us by sending your personal information (E-mail and postal address). You can also unsubscribe from Gobatumi.com anytime if you no longer wish to receive the information.
Third Party Cookies
These web sites are:
4. The department of Tourism may use your personal information for the following purposes
• In order to improve our online services;
• In order to provide you with the information bulletins of ongoing and upcoming events in Ajara Region;
• To produce the statistics and determine the way our webpage content is presented to you. This will help us to increase the efficiency of the web site, to customize it for your computer / devices, to optimize search engine, identify your favorite web sites and make appropriate changes in the Website structure.
5. Request for the personal information
All of our webpages users have right to ask for their personal information, request to correct, change or delete them.
6. Changes to the Policy
The department of Tourism reserves the right to change or update the privacy statement any time. If you do not agree with possible changes that might be made in this document, please do not use the Website.
We assure you that if the changes are made to the policy, we will notify you by placing a prominent notice on the Website.
7. Governing Law
Department of Tourism and Resorts of Ajara A. R.
84/86 Parnavaz Mepe str. Batumi, Georgia
Tel.: 0 422 27 50 23