Georgian wine foundation presents,, International black sea wine festival ‘' where will be presented up to a hundred wine producers which will represent hundreds of species of Georgian wine and Georgian vodka (Chacha).
Festival dates: 16th, 17th, and 18th August
Destination: Batumi Old Boulevard
You can see at the festival:
- Up to a hundred wine producers
Free wine tasting possibility, also you can by the products at the place
- Ethno culinary exhibition – you can taste Georgian cheese, dry fruits, and Georgia snack,,Churchkhela''
- You can join the Master class of traditional dishes
- Exhibition of Georgian handicrafts, products by 40 producers (Enamel, clay, felt products)
- Exhibition of modern artworks by 30 Georgian modern painters
Discover new taste emotions and get new life experiences!
Date: 16, 17, 18/08/2019
Venue: Batumi Boulevard
Phone: 595 09 33 37